Rocky Ford, Colorado

Lip Balm

$3.00Price

Hydrate your lips with this moisturizing blend of oils. Enriched with vitamin E oil.  Avaliable in Orange, Peppermint, Raspberry, and Vanilla.

Flavor
  • -Ingredients-

    Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Apricot Oil, Essential Oil (peppermint or orange), Vitamin E Oil.  

     

    -Vanilla Lip Balm Ingredients-

    Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Apricot Oil, Flavor Oil, Vitamin E oil.  

     

    -Disclaimer-
    Due to the nature of the product avoid hot temperatures, product may melt.  Products that contain flavor oil are considered 97% natural the other 3% is paraben and sulfate free fragrance oil.

  • Returns are not excepted due to the nature of the product, but do not hesistate to contact us with any problems or concerns.