Rocky Ford, Colorado

Shipping 

All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.  Orders are shipped through USPS priority mail, from Rocky Ford, Co.  Flat rate shipping charge of $7.50. Free shipping for orders over $75.00.  If overnight shipping is required please contact us directly at amigasandco@gmail.com so we can send you the correct shipping up-charge! 

Please note, in warm weather some products may sweat or separate (body butter) or melt (lip balm, solid cologne, & salves) during shipping.  In the event this happens allow products to re-solidify at room temperature then use as normal.  If body butter or scrubs sweat or the oils separate during shipping allow to cool down then give a quick stir to re-whip the oils and use as normal!  

Return Policy 

Due to the nature of the products we do not except returns or exchanges.  However, if you have any problems with your shipment please do not hesitate to contact us directly!

Product Disclaimer 

Soaps

Each bar weighs apx. 4.5oz. Every bar is hand wrapped in a black cigar wrapper labeled with soap bar name and ingredients, after a minimum four weeks of curing time.  All products are made in small batches so quality and perfection.  All products are handcrafted therefore no two bars will be identical, colors and designs will vary.  Keep every bar dry between uses, away from water streams and standing water for a long lasting bar! Products that use fragrance oils are considered 97% natural the other 3% is paraben, phthalate, and sulfate free fragrance oil.

Body Butters

Products that use fragrance oils are considered 97% natural the other 3% is paraben, phthalate, and sulfate free fragrance oil.  Please remember, products that contain vanilla may naturally darken or discolor over time.

27577254_392416371202867_137700087054100